Tips for Employers
Searching for top notch candidates who become your long term employees can be straight forward if you follow a
well-organized set of steps. These steps can include:
- Creating a list of skills and attributes that will help your operation
- Carefully reviewing applications and resumes based upon your list of skills
- Conducting phone interviews
- Conducting face-to-face interviews
- Making offers and hiring
- Orienting new employees
- Training new employee(s)
- Developing/setting expectations between new employees and supervisors/managers.
Giving thought to these steps now will ensure you securing a successful long term employee for your organization.
This page will be updated regularly with new tips and advice.
Return often (or set as a favorite) as we share 3 decades of experience and knowledge in the employment placement field.
In the meantime, click here to fill out a form describing your needs for new, vacant or anticipated openings in your organization.